Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The healing process

I spent the majority of last Saturday at a water park. I found out that this does nothing to aid the healing of recently acquired injuries. However, my bandages did stay on all day, right up until the very last slide, 15 minutes before closing time. I think the chlorine must have done some good. They're healing nicely and there's been no infection and very little pain. I did get smacked in the hand with a ping pong paddle last night, but it wasn't very hard and it didn't hurt that much. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/10/2005 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home