Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pre-vacation post

Cristina and I are going on vacation this week. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon after her poetry meeting and driving up to Orlando to meet up with her parents and brother's family. Doing Disney for a couple of days - staying through the night of the 4th. Then we're going to Key West for the 5th through the end of the week. At least that's the plan right now. It could change.

I need to buy a camera, new tires, windshield wiper fluid, a cooler, and some nature bars.

I'll post when I get back - hopefully with lots of pictures because hopefully I will have gotten a new camera. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home