Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tequila

Last night, I did my first shot of tequila in almost 5 years. That, cheap vodka, and jello shots were the first things I got drunk on, so I've been wary of it ever since. But I seem to have suffered no ill effects. I don't think it will become a drink of choice, but it was a sort of personal Mt. Everest for me, with Brian and Phil being the Sherpas that pointed me towards the path. I have stood on the pinnacle and looked into the abyss, and the abyss did not look back at me and cause me to vomit. What a good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the knife. It goes well with the whole theme of the blog.

7/13/2005 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home