Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios

Rainbow on the way

Another rainbow

Me in the car

Cristina in the car

Ticket midget!

Mm..Jelly Bellys

Mm..M&Ms

Cristina, Spiderman, me and Kathleen

The Hulk

Phil and Kathleen...so charming!

Me and Cristina

Me and Cristina again

Phil and Kathleen again

Cristina, Kathleen and Phil on the Hulk

Cristina and me outside the Hulk

Cristina and me

Phil and Kathleen again

Phil, Kathleen, me and Cristina on Spiderman (my favorite ride)

Cristina and me on the carousel in Seussland

Phil, Kathleen, me and Cristina over Universal River

Phil as Spongebob

Phil, Kathleen, and 'Chilly Willy'

Me and Cristina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home