Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Miami

I spent last Thursday and Friday housesitting in Miami, then Cristina came down Saturday night and we all went out then went to the beach on Sunday. I bought a new bathing suit - spent way too much money but everyone said it flattered me so I couldn't resist. Cristina got one too, mostly for the same reasons and the same money. We ate at this great restaurant on Espanola Way, Hosteria Romana, and of course, the default favorite, Tapas y Tintos.

Below are some pictures from the weekend.

Miami Beach

Pretty palm tree

Hilary, in silhouette

Leaving, leaving

Our waiter at Hosteria Romana

Dessert!

My beautiful girl Cristina

Cristina, another waiter, and Hilary

Liz, Cristina, Sheri, and Hilary

When the moon hits your eye...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) im' so stoked i finally made it on to your blog. i thought it might never happen. George Edward Taite said, "knowing yourself is an act of consciousness, being yourself is an act of courage." thanks for being yourself! i don't think i have words for how big your heart is, but i am working on a poem. to be slammed later.

10/21/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home