Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Have I given in?

OK...so in general I'm not a big shoe person, nor do I salivate over brand names. I'll see a cute pair of shoes and think "oh, I like those." Very quickly, however, I realize
a] that I will never wear them
b] that they cost the equivalent of my take home pay for a week.

Then I'm content to look at their beauty and keep my wallet somewhat intact. I really don't make non-useful purchases that often and when I do I try to think about it and budget for it prior to actually laying out the dough.

All that being said - I saw these Coach shoes in an ad and I really, really want them.

Oh, they are lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home