Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios pictures - part 2

I just realized that in my haste to post the IoA/US pictures, I inadvertently neglected to upload a few pictures that complete the story of the day. So, let me remedy that now.


Me and Cristina at Shrek 4D

Seussland

A whozit, I think

Truffle trees

Because I keep a bag to put my spare leg in...

...and the baby, for that matter

Kathleen and Phil on the merry-go-round

Because I was too cheap to buy the picture of us on Jurassic Park. I got yelled at for taking a picture instead.

Kathleen and Phil again

Kathleen and me - milkshake galore!

Dueling Dragons; I refused to go on this

Me, Cristina, Kathleen and Phil.
1) Cristina and I look like midgets.
2) This was a timed picture.

Kathleen singing in the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home