Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Should I?

I was thinking.

First, I wondered how many people actually read my blog on a consistent (or even periodic) basis. I know of at least two - Kathleen and Cristina. I think my mom and Sharill might, but I'm not sure. So keeping this up is kind of like I'm just writing for myself. This is fine with me, but seems a bit pointless at times.

Second, I write a bit of poetry myself and was thinking about putting some of it up here. I'm not sure what purpose that would serve, but then again, does any of this serve a purpose. Maybe I'll mull over this for a bit, see if I get any feedback, and decide from there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your wise and winsome words are read by your mother. I try to catch your latest thoughts at least once a week. If you enjoy it, keep posting. If not, write me a letter! (Ha!Ha!)
Love you,
Mom

3/29/2006 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home