Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

An email time capsule

Some brilliant, innovative freethinkers at Forbes.com have decided to make an email time capsule. Write yourself an email now, and get it sent to you up to 20 years later. I'm going to do several. Don't just do it, though, read the explanation too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home