Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

New York, New York

Well kids...I'm in New York, visiting Chris. I got here on Friday morning and we walked all over downtown and midtown. We went to Washington Square, Union Square, Times Square (lots of Squares!), Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, and Central Park. We ate at Lombardi's, which, he tells me, is the best pizza place in New York because they bake the pizzas in coal ovens.

By the time we finished up and got back to the apartment, my feet were so sore I thought I was going to die. We ordered dinner in from the Amish Market and then headed back out again for Wicked - which was AMAZING. During intermission, the line for the women's restrooms looped about twice around the lobby. I got tired of waiting, so I went in the men's room. Quick and painless!

OK, I'm tired. More when I get back, or something. I've put pictures up on Flickr - check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home