Just Saying Yes

I thought to myself one day, "why is 'no' my default answer to everything? I need to just start saying yes more." Amazingly, it works - you live life much more fully when you stop thinking that no is always the safest, "best" way to answer.

**Disclaimer: the foregoing statement in no way implies that the judicious use of "no" on certain select occasions is to be avoided**

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florida, United States

I read many things. We love to travel.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Halloween in Orlando

Cristina got power back on Saturday, October 29. So what did we do? The only logical thing, of course - drove to Orlando in Phil's brand new Mustang. Once we got there, we met up with Christian and Holly and headed downtown to Church Street to shake off the no power doldrums. Pictures below. Cristina and I stayed with my aunt and uncle and they made us breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes...yum!) in the morning. Then we drove back to Boynton. When we got back to Brian and Phil's, they had power. Everyone was happy. Yay!

Phil and Brian

Mustang vents

Cristina and me

Christian and Holly

Cristina, me and Holly

Christian and Brian

Brian

Holly, Christian, me, Brian and Cristina

Me and Cristina

Holly and Christian...and Brian

Brian on the phone...Christian just playin'

Holly and Christian

Cristina and me

Christian and Brian

Me and Christian

Random dudes...I think it was supposed to be Howard Stern and...well...somebody

Random hot chick - I'm amazed this picture came out as well as it did!

Me and Cristina

Holly and imitation Minnie

Oh, she posed for this one all right...

How to pay off the national debt

Christian, Cristina, Nixon, me, Clinton, random chick

At the 'street meat' stand

Darth Tater

Oh, berries

Cristina from the back - so beautiful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home